It’s important to keep your property in the best possible state of repair and it is the tenant’s responsibility to promptly report any repairs or maintenance.
The best way to report a maintenance issue is to call us on 01202 301244, and select option 3.
Alternatively, if you decide to email us you will need to give your full address, telephone number and the nature of the problem firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that emails are only picked up during office hours we do aim to respond within 48 hours.
If repairs are necessary in communal areas of the property please also report these.
Examples of Emergencies:
- Gas Leaks – please immediately call Transco on 0800 111 999
- No power supply – First check that all fuses/circuit breakers are live and that power is on to neighbouring properties.
- Roof Leaks – if the leak is causing major damage or is penetrating an electrical fitting.
- Broken Windows / Doors – If the property is no longer secure.
- Break In – If damage has been caused as a result of a burglary notify the police and obtain a crime reference number before calling us.
We are not always able to offer specific appointment times but we do our best. In circumstances where a specific time has been scheduled and we cannot gain access to the property you will be charged a £25 call out fee.
For emergency repairs outside of offices hours please call 01202 301244. It is important to understand that only repairs seen as critical will be dealt with after hours. Problems such as a leaking tap, extractor fan problems, damage to kitchen units are not deemed as critical.
We employ a full-time team of experienced and qualified staff who are available for a number of services.
Some property maintenance issues are the tenant’s responsibility and may be charged accordingly.
Do not use domestic sockets for Electric Vehicle Charging, this is a fire hazard and very dangerous.