Our tenants can report repairs by calling 01202 301244, we employ a full-time team of experienced and qualified staff who are available for a number of maintenance services.
There are a number of maintenance problems which are chargeable to the tenant, you will need to speak with the maintenance department to find out how much your repair will cost.
If you want to report a maintenance issue please see further details here
What maintenance is a tenant responsible for?
- Replacing light bulbs
- Replacing fuses
- Clearing blocked sinks and wastes
- Condensation issues
- General day to day maintenance
- Replacing smoke alarm batteries
- Rubbish disposal
- Cleaning of extractors and filters
- Garden maintenance (unless stated differently in your tenancy agreement)
If you have an emergency repair, please call us straight away instead of emailing or reporting online.
We are interested to hear your feedback about our Maintenance Department, if you have a spare 5 minutes please fill in our maintenance satisfaction form