At the moment our maintenance team are only dealing with emergency and urgent maintenance requests. Non urgent requests will be dealt with when the lockdown is over.
Our tenants can report repairs by calling 01202 301244, we employ a full-time team of experienced and qualified staff who are available for a number of maintenance services.
There are a number of maintenance problems which are chargeable to the tenant, you will need to speak with the maintenance department to find out how much your repair will cost. If you want to report a maintenance issue please see further details here
What maintenance is a tenant responsible for?
- Replacing light bulbs
- Replacing fuses
- Clearing blocked sinks and wastes
- Condensation issues
- General day to day maintenance
- Replacing smoke alarm batteries
- Rubbish disposal
- Cleaning of extractors and filters
- Garden maintenance (unless stated differently in your tenancy agreement)
If you have an emergency repair, please call us straight away instead of emailing or reporting online.