We are looking for an Office Administrator for our busy Maintenance Team, the duties include;
• Answering and responding to residents telephone calls, reporting repair issues,
• Raising of Job Tickets on our inhouse computer system and distribute to the relevant trades, as directed,
• Keeping all relevant computer and manual records up to date,
• To undertake all administrative duties to assist the Maintenance Team
• Arrange for Gas, Electrical and Water inspections, contacting residents to make any necessary arrangements,
You should be confident in dealing with customers by telephone and with written correspondence. You should have good organisational and IT skills including Word and Excel. You will be expected to deliver excellent customer service and be able to work under pressure and to timescales.
The position is full time and the hours are 8.00am to 5.30pm (47.5 hours per week) Monday to Friday with some Saturday working required.
A property maintenance background may be an advantage but full training will be given.
The salary is £24,700.00 pa and is subject to satisfactory references, qualifications or training.
If you are interested please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org